This is the beginning of the bloggin! I'm excited to get started. I've enjoyed watching my sister Katies blog. Hopefully i can make mine as interesting as hers!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the beginning of the bloggin! I'm excited to get started. I've enjoyed watching my sister Katies blog. Hopefully i can make mine as interesting as hers!
Posted by
Youngins
at
5:22 PM
molly@flutterbyizzyjanefoundation.org
![]() |
| From still life 365 |
3 comments:
Thanks for your comment. Andrea likes mini coopers too. Yes you would look darling driving one!
Moo I can see you in that little car, sounds like so much fun!!
Hi there Molly - I just noticed your link on Katie's blog! Have fun with this. I think it soo fun to keep in touch and add a little of yourself to the world!
Amanda, Ty's Sis
Post a Comment