Thursday, February 04, 2010

Fun Surprise


My desk with a computer and Diet Coke


Got my first computer. I have always dreamed of having my own Desktop computer. I love sitting down at the desk with a lamp, my diet coke, and music. There is something about the feeling i can't really describe. Sense i got married there were always other things that we needed, or wanted, but finally I really missed having this feeling at my own home. Well Danny made this happen for me. He loves surprising me, on Christmas morning we woke up and he sent me on a scavenger hunt to find my present! It was in my office and he got me the biggest mac! I am one happy girl! I am always sitting at this desk! There are so many things i can do now! its a whole new world at my black computer desk.
Upload my pictures
Download music
burn CD's
Make photo books
Make my blog a personal recording of thoughts
Record all my clients
SO many new things to explore!

No comments: