Saturday, August 18, 2007

Congratulations

For the last two weeks I have been anxiously waiting for my State Board Cosmetology test to come back. The test took me 6 hours...now let me begin by telling it was the worst six hours of my life. I was the first tester which means the grader could see every move I made. The grader would stand right where i was and just stare watching my every move. My heart was racing, I had never tested for anything that meant so much to me, along with anxiety it was thrilling. Even though it was a test it was kinda like I was proving my skills and talents. I went to school for for 2 1/2 looooong years, with many great supporters who kept me going. So many times I wanted to give up, but I kept on pursuing the goal that I wanted so badly. Finally last night I walked into are little mail room and opened up the mail box and there was an flat white envelope. I opened it up and it said CONGRATULATIONS...you passes the exam with.. a drum roll...100 PERCENT!! Oh I don't think you can understand the excitement that still is going through me! Thank you everyone who helped me to keep on going. There is always light at the end of the tunnel!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am YOUR BIGGEST FAN, Now GO GET YOUR MASTERS!!! WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SOOOO PROUD !!!

hilary and morgan said...

I am so happy for you! That is so great to hear that you can cut my hair, next time I'm up there. I had a friend cut it recently and... remeber that one haircut that was so horrible that you will never forget it? Yep I have that haircut now! Congrats. *Hilary

Todd and Andrea said...

YAY FOR YOU! I (Andrea) totally relate to the LOOOOOOOONG painful time it takes to complete and education that is so important. We are so proud of you. You are an inspiration!

amanda jane said...

Good for you Molly! What a great feeling of accomplishment - You deserve great things. I'd love to put you to work too!
Amanda Shirley

Gayle said...

Fantastic Molly! Way to go! When do you take appointments? I am serious and seriously in need! Gayle (Ty's mom) PS Great Blog, you girls are so creative!