Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Date Nights

It has become a tradition for us to go on date nights with our cute friends! We have such a fun group of friends that we seriously get together every weekend! Our favorite restaurant hands down is the DoDo. We also love the GoodWood, we had the best waitress their named Marcie, anyone that goes ask for her!!

Here we are at the DoDo , my favorite pie is the Carmel coffee cake! NUMMY
Ty and Micka, gotta love the fake smiles!
This is one our best date nights....FOURTH of JULY!!! I love fireworks and everything about the holiday more so than the friends, but i dragged them out!! Hence the fake smiles! haha
Stayed tuned for our annual Thriller date night! CANT WAIT!!

2 comments:

Natalie Jensen said...

you two are so cute ella has a nursery leader and they remind me of you guys, I was looking at your blog and ella said molly and danny! It really was so cute. hey I am doing a jewelry party for a friend and I know you sell it but I thought you might want to check it out. Its next wed at 6pm oct 24 I'll mail you the stuff whats your apt #. talk to you soon-

Todd and Andrea said...

Enjoy all the fun times. We still have great friends that we keep in touch with from our newlywed days. We had a tradition of having all our friends over to our house for date nights because we were all so poor. We all brought food, and laughed for hours playing the goofiest games. Good times.